Autowatch Ghost – Non Dectectable Immobilisers
The Ghost is a unique, next generation device that secures your vehicle without the need for cutting wires or adding aftermarket key fobs. The device is connected to the vehicles CAN data network and a personalised PIN code is programmed into the ghost using buttons on the dash and steering wheel.
Next Generation Vehicle Protection
- Because the unit communicates with the ECU on the data bus to immobilise the vehicle there is no way a thief could listen for the tell-tale clicking of a traditional immobiliser relay.
Service / Valet mode
- Service mode allows your vehicle to temporarily start and drive without requiring the PIN code. The Ghost will exit service mode based on speed and time or by simply entering the PIN code.
Weatherproof tiny device
- The Ghost is sealed and so small it can be installed and wrapped into the vehicle harness anywhere in the vehicle making it near impossible for a thief to find.
Emergency PIN code afterwards
- If the PIN code is forgotten, the car is sold or a button is broken there is a secure, unique reset code for each device.
Simple Pin code change Process
- At any time you can easily change the PIN code. Only you will know the unique PIN code for your vehicle.
Uses original buttons for PIN code
- The buttons in modern vehicles send data all around the vehicle which allows us to detect many different keys being pressed without any extra wiring.
Engine Start Blocking
- The Ghost will prevent the staring of the engine unless the unique, user defined PIN code has been entered first.
Stops key cloning & ECU swapping
- A thief cannot simply add a new key or replace an ECU to bypass the Ghost and start the vehicle. Only a correct PIN code will allow the engine to start.
Tested for each vehicle
- Due to the nature of the data bus communication the Ghost has been adapted and tested for every vehicle we list a compatible. If we list your vehicle you can be sure we have thoroughly tested its operation with the Ghost.
Engine Start Blocking
- The use of the CAN data bus has several advantages including low risk during installation, low probability of detection, and allows for placement almost anywhere in the vehicle.
Undetectable using diagnostics
- A modern thief can use diagnostics to detect circuit cuts on modern vehicles. The Ghost has no circuit cuts so it cannot be found using these methods
No radio frequency signals
- Thieves cannot use sophisticated RF scanning, code grabbing technology to detect what security device your vehicle has when it does not transmit any signals like conventional security systems.